The City of Aberdeen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as as covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
• Community Safety Specialist
• Police Communications Officer
• Police Officer - Lateral
• School Crossing Guard (Part Time)
We will always accept completed applications for consideration of future openings. Check back often for open positions.
• Applicants will be notified to confirm selection process dates and times.
• Applicants must pass each step in the process before proceeding to the next step.
• Candidates who do not pass each step may reapply after one year, if there is an open position.
• Candidates who pass each step in the process, but were not selected, will be placed on a 1-year eligibility list for future positions.
• Expected duration of the Selection Process is three (3) weeks to two (2) months from the date of the successful applicant’s first